Cell-based Tyrosine Kinase Assay Services
Carna Biosciences offers profiling services using a unique cell-based tyrosine kinase assay panel developed by Advanced Cellular Dynamics (ACD, Seattle, WA, USA). This service provides tyrosine kinase profiling and screening using transfectants in which activated recombinant kinase are expressed, and may help you to discover direct inhibitors to target tyrosine kinases.
- Assay Services
- IC50 Determination : ten (10) serial concentrations in half-log dilutions from the starting concentration are tested in duplicate
- % Inhibition Study : three (3) serial concentrations in full-log dilutions from the starting concentrations are tested in duplicate
In addition to screening/profiling services, provision of cell lines on the list below is also avialable. For detailed provision conditions, please contact us.
- <Guide for Service Users>
Principle & Method of ACD Cell-based Assays
The assay principle is based on the methods reportedby Daley & Baltimore (1988)* and Jonathan S.Melnick et al.(2005)**. In this cell-based assay, IL3-dependent Ba/F3 cells are transformed by transfection of an human recombinant kinase gene and in turn the modified cells are dependent on the activity of the recombinant kinase for survival and proliferation.
* Daley & Baltimore; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U S A. 1988; 85(23):9312-6
** Melnick et al., pnas.0511292103
- About ACD
- Advanced Cellular Dynamics (Seattle, WA, USA) is a leading provider of cell-based assay panel technologies and services to the life-sciences community. ACD develops and deploys families of cell-based screening assays, encompassing broad representations of important target gene families. Their assays are designed to simplify high-throughput screening and profiling of chemical entities in a physiologically relevant cellular environment.