- 1. Agreement and Application
- Confidential Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, or Service Agreement must be concluded between the customer and Carna.
After executing an Agreement, please fill out the Application Form, and send it to us via E-mail BEFORE sending your samples to us.
Please use the latest application form downloaded from our web page. Any older versions are NOT acceptable. For more details, please refer to our Entry Example.
Detailed information about each kinase and assay condition can be found in our latest Kinase Profiling Book.
- 2. Sample Preparation
- Please prepare samples according to the Application Form and Samples Shipping Instructions. If your samples do not meet our requirement, please consult us prior to shipping your samples.
- 3. Receipt of Samples
- Upon arrival at Carna, your samples are carefully checked for labeling, quantity, volume, and damage. We then send you a receipt of sample notification.
- 4. Assays
- We launch new studies on Mondays for all samples received by 16:00 JST on Thursday of the preceding week. Your completed application form must be received at the same time. For more details, please check our Annual Schedule. (Some irregularity may occur on holidays or as a result of equipment maintenance.
- 5. Study Report
- At the completion of your study, a prompt study report in PDF and raw data in Excel will be sent to you via E-mail. These files require a password which is sent to you in advance. The original copy of study report (PDF) will be delivered via Federal Express later. The turnaround time is 1-2 weeks for the assays in MSA/IMAP™ and ADP-Glo™, and 3-4 weeks in ELISA.